This Profanity Filter Is Kind of Sensitive?
I'm so surprised by what gets filtered, sometimes totally innocent messages get weirdly vulgar meanings after being filtered.
I'm so surprised by what gets filtered, sometimes totally innocent messages get weirdly vulgar meanings after being filtered.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's funny to see "Freddy Main" getting filtered right next to the name "Horny #########." Thank god for that filter, otherwise I'd be [BAD WORD]ing offended out of my [BAD WORD]ing mind.
Wait a minute... "Freddy main" is filtered? Now I feel offended!
Freddy Main is filtered next to a vulgar ass unfiltered name LOL
There there, you're simply too inappropriate for young impressionable minds caught in the hurricane that is post-game chat.
to be fair getting called a fr*ddy main is kind of insulting.