Hex: No One Escapes Death Idea #2978356

Firstly, i actually don't want current H: NOED changed.

This is just making an idea for the heck of it.

Secondly, i know that it says "Feedback and SUGGESTIONS", but there's nowhere more fitting to put simple ideas than here, so whatever.

That said, here it is...


no one escapes death

Once the Exit Gates are powered, No One Escapes Death activates.

Every Totem that still stands grants No One Escapes Death 1 Token.

  • The Killer's movement speed is increased by 3/4/5% as long as No One Escapes Death has 1 or more Token(s).
  • Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect as long as No One Escapes Death has 1 or more Token(s).
  • Performing a Basic- or Special Attack consumes 1 Token.


And yes: Me not writing it as "Hex: No One Escapes Death" is intended.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I think it would be better to make the perk have some strong effect during the endgame, only rewarding the killer for doing well throughout the trial.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I like it. At the moment the best play is to not do Totems, or maybe do one or two, and keep in mind the location of the last group of Totems, doing a quick pass to find NOED if it's active after the last gen is done.

    If ALL Totems count towards NOED, then a Dull totem needs to be addressed anyway, so you'll have to do dulls instead of doing a lap around the dulls.

    I'd just keep the movespeed a flat 5% bonus as long as you have 1 Token though.

    Ya' think?

    I thought i'd already raise some eyebrows for bumping it up to 5%. 😅

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2081455#Comment_2081455

    Oh, right, it's 4%, not Bloodlust T1.

    But yeah, across the board, and then slap on the needed Perk Tiers on it. 2/3/4 or 3/4/5.

    Oh shoot, forgot Perk Levels!

    I remember remembering to add them and then forgot them anyway. 😅😅😅

  • @Boss said:

    Firstly, i actually don't want current H: NOED changed.

    This is just making an idea for the heck of it.

    Secondly, i know that it says "Feedback and SUGGESTIONS", but there's nowhere more fitting to put simple ideas than here, so whatever.

    That said, here it is...

    no one escapes death

    Once the Exit Gates are powered, No One Escapes Death activates.

    Every Totem that still stands grants No One Escapes Death 1 Token.

    • The Killer's movement speed is increased by 3/4/5% as long as No One Escapes Death has 1 or more Token(s).
    • Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect as long as No One Escapes Death has 1 or more Token(s).
    • Performing a Basic- or Special Attack consumes 1 Token.

    And yes: Me not writing it as "Hex: No One Escapes Death" is intended.

    Honestly I'm not too much of a fan of tokens being consumed for this idea. I feel that the point of No One Escapes Death is that it punishes survivors who force the game to be over with too quickly. This usually entails that all four, or at least 3, survivors are alive and well. Don't forget that the reason Noed is as powerful when used as it is is because many survivors do not commit to doing dull totems.


    Now don't get me wrong, I ain't sayin' that NOED is just in it's existence. I'm simply saying that making Noed consume tokens feels like it's giving survivors too much leeway for divebombing the hook at the end of the game instead of punishing it.

  • I like that change. Sometimes you just can't find the last totem no matter how hard you try and the killers' who just face camp all game, waiting for NOED to proc for another easy down and not having to leave would do some justice for Solo's.

  • Getting mixed responses is already better than what i anticipated.

    Cool.

  • How i would do change it is that,NOED is a Token based perk

    It starts with 0 tokens & every time you hook a survivor you gain a token,a token is consumed when you hit a survivor(the survivor will instantly be downed ignoring any endurance effects)tokens are locked cannot be gained when all gens are done

  • NOED change I want is survivors that cleanse atleast one totem before gens were finished don't suffer from exposed effect, only those that did not cleanse totems are exposed.

    If there is a remaining dull totem it is now lit and exits are blocked until it is cleansed. - no one escapes death until totem is cleansed.

  • @bm33 said:

    NOED change I want is survivors that cleanse atleast one totem before gens were finished don't suffer from exposed effect, only those that did not cleanse totems are exposed.

    If there is a remaining dull totem it is now lit and exits are blocked until it is cleansed. - no one escapes death until totem is cleansed.

    That actually sounds really interesting. I mean I know that we already have the Trickster perk that does something similar, but that feels like it would be a more punishing version of it if survivors continue to refuse to cleanse totems.


    For example: Hex: No one escapes Death activates at the end of the match if at least one totem is active.

    For every dull totem that remains uncleansed, the exit gates remain locked for 3/5/7 seconds. (Adjust for balancing, I was thinking of 1/3/5 but I'm not sure lol)

    While the exit gates remain blocked, the killer still retains the one shot down, but that's where the token changes suggested previously come in. For every dull totem active, the killer gets 1/2/3 charges of instant down basic attacks.


    This way the threat of a Hex is still real, but can be prevented with proper measures! Thoughts? Adjustments? opinions?