When was the last dev Q&A?
I don't know if its just me or was the last Q&A a really long time ago?Didn't they do one after the release of every chapter?
Please communicate with us.
Just do.....something....
I don't know if its just me or was the last Q&A a really long time ago?Didn't they do one after the release of every chapter?
Please communicate with us.
Just do.....something....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My question is what happened to the monthly Dev Updates... Haven't had those since Jan or Feb I think
Are these on their Yt?
Before clown rework
Na it's on the forums somewhere I believe
Nah there was one for March: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231260/developer-update-march-2021#latest
The April one probably isn't out yet because of Easter.
The last developer QnA was a livestream that took place February 5th. I summarised it here if you wanna check it out, I expect they'll do another one soon about Trickster's release.
Yes.There needs to be one for him.He is awful in the state he is now.He has a lot of potential.