I never knew this about Spine Chill

So I know spine chill lights up when the killer is facing you and is 36 meters away and increases actions and vault speed by 2 / 4 / 6%.

I never knew it increases skill check trigger odds.

So combining Spine Chill with Autodidact could be quite good.

Comments

  • yep. i remember running autodidact with spine chill and i was trying to pick up a slug and right at like 95% i got a skill check (my first one) and literally fricked the whole time :( this was against an oni and he was in blood fury

  • It's technically a synergy, but it's only increased skillcheck odds in really specific circumstances.


    You'd probably have better luck with Autodidact synergy if you donated money to a streamer asking them to endorse Unnerving Presence.

  • It's still chance based, though, and the problem is that Spine Chill lights up when you really should be getting the heck out of dodge.

    Autodidact is a fun perk, but in most cases, it hinders me so badly that I really should stop bringing it and just swap to We'll Make It or Botany.