Keys don't work when you're downed

Playing on Steam. I've had several matches where I'd find a key, I never bring items in with Ace. Get downed, find hatch and can't open or interact with it. I could swear you should be able to open hatches with a key while you're downed, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case. Game log is attached

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • You can't use any item when you are in the dying state. That would be like saying you should be able to use a med kit when in Dying State to get yourself up.

  • @Jasix said:

    You can't use any item when you are in the dying state. That would be like saying you should be able to use a med kit when in Dying State to get yourself up.

    although admittedly, that would be pretty cool

  • you were never able to use them in the first place (which doesnt really make sense). that isnt a bug