What's going on with chest items?

Since the update I've been getting green, purple and iri items way too often. I get dull or skeleton keys every 5-6 games without plunderers. Is that a bug or a feature? (please don't say "yes")

Comments

  • I've seen people mention they've been getting keys more often without plunders so it isn't just you.

  • My theory is they have somehow made Plunderers basekit (Or rather, the item rarities are plunderers by default)

    No clue how they could've done this, but...

    BHVR things.

  • This content has been removed.
  • In my killer games survivors find keys in chests way more often than before the update.

  • I had it for one day that I got purple Items back to back (mostly Alex Toolbox) in Chests. But the past two days, I only got brown stuff, highlight was a green Medkit (and two green Keys, but only mentioning those for their rarity).

    But I have read other people (on Twitter and talked on stream) that something seems weird.

  • @getuy45u4iu said:

    In my killer games survivors find keys in chests way more often than before the update.

    Same here, when i play survivor i find keys every other game.

  • They changed the chances of pulling out rare items.

    You'd think after they nerfed moris they would lessen keys but instead they (inadvertently I hope) increase the chances of getting them.

  • Last night in three games I opened 5 chests.

    The first game I got a Dull Key.

    The second game I got an Iri Map and a Dull Key.

    The third game I got a Commodious Toolbox and a Dull Key.

    It's insane. I've rarely gotten a brown item. Actually, since the patch, I think I've only gotten 2? I don't run plunderers or appraisal.