Myers Buff Idea

Make him move faster outside of survivor LOS. It could be small boost like 120% or it could be huge like making him 135%. I think it fits really well with the character as he always moves around fast when nobody is watching and also it would make an intresting dynamic. Either you go to small loops where you can see him and he doesnt get a speedboost but he can stalk you easily or you go to like a jungle gym or hawkins or somewhere where he become faster but it is harder to tier up.

Comments

  • I actually like this idea a lot because it fits his character. But instead of making it that, I'd make it so when you stalk and a survivor breaks los you get a 5% boost for a small period of time, depending on how much you've stalked em.

  • they just need to make it so t3 gives you built in brutal strength.

  • Honestly, the only thing that Myers needs is his multi-stalk back. It should have never been removed.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    Make him move faster outside of survivor LOS. It could be small boost like 120% or it could be huge like making him 135%. I think it fits really well with the character as he always moves around fast when nobody is watching and also it would make an intresting dynamic. Either you go to small loops where you can see him and he doesnt get a speedboost but he can stalk you easily or you go to like a jungle gym or hawkins or somewhere where he become faster but it is harder to tier up.

    I think this is what they were going for with Play With Your Food.

    I like the idea but it might be too strong. Would need testing

  • @GeneralV said:

    Honestly, the only thing that Myers needs is his multi-stalk back. It should have never been removed.

    Still just a weaker Oni. He is still an m1 killer with 0 chase power. Still a stealth killer with no stealth. He still has a bad earlygame even if it isnt as bad as it is currently.

  • I think yes, it would be the perfect solution, in fact it is difficult for me to deduce if Myers teleports or moves or if he moves at the speed of light every time someone looks at him and a second later he disappears like that from the nothing.