People who complain about the J flick
It's nobody's fault but your own for not investing in the platform the game was intended to be played on, there's no exploit just because your hardware prevents you from doing the same thing , that's like buying off brand Cocoa Puffs from the store and then complaining they aren't as good as the real deal, you can't be mad you invested in hardware that can barely run the game properly , and for those about to say DPI has something to do with it , it does somewhat but the glaring problem is console at 100% sensitivity is only like 50% on PC so it's literally double the sensitivity before you even add DPI from a gaming mouse in on the equation, moral of the story: just because you went cheap on buying hardware doesn't make someone else a cheater for actually buying something to run the game correctly
Comments
I'm just getting
"HA POOR!" Vibes from this
Well I sincerely do apologize if that's how you're taking it that's not how I meant it as I explained earlier I was just pissed someone called me a cheater while using oni for my sensitivity being up to 100 and then reading people complain it's cheating because console couldn't do it
This game is so buggy that I feel like right now jflicks aren't the biggest issue. I can see how it could be considered an exploit because that's not how the blight was designed, haven't ran into an oni trying it.
The PC elitists have invaded the forums, RUN!
Considering how the thread has started and how it's going, I'm locking this. No one should be shamed for which platform they play on - whether it be reasons for money or any other reason. That's not for anyone to judge. In regards of the whole situation, please watch this:
https://clips.twitch.tv/FriendlyExuberantAlligatorKappa-6Vffu5viDt7_pCLx