No Way Out Should Block Hatch (Indefinitely)

Comments

  • This is not a healthy suggestion. The point of the perk is to give the killer more chances. Not give the survivors next to no chance.

  • Indefinitely? Probably not. But I'm not opposed to the idea of blocking hatch as well as exit gates.

  • Honestly, I think it's a good idea. Finally a built in counter to keys, so if you see one you can do something about it. It's also way less toxic than the old moris

  • Indefinitely, no. That’s overdoing it.

    It’d be a nice touch to the perk though.

  • I would like if it revealed the aura of the hatch to the killer. We don’t have anything do that right now.

  • Given the killer has the advantage in the frantic chase to the hatch, I'm going to say no on this one.

  • Keys are getting reworked either way

  • @gatsby said:

    Honestly, I think it's a good idea. Finally a built in counter to keys, so if you see one you can do something about it. It's also way less toxic than the old moris

    Key escapes aren't that common of an occurrence.

    It's just salty killers who can't take it when 1 game out of 50 involves a key

  • Absolutely not. This is how you end up with forced hostage holding.

  • @Clünge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2074157#Comment_2074157

    Key escapes aren't that common of an occurrence.

    It's just salty killers who can't take it when 1 game out of 50 involves a key

    Ooo, pulling stats outta my ass and poisoning the well looks like fun, let me give it a try.


    Mori's weren't that common of an occurance

    It's just salty survivors who can't take it when 1 out of 50 involves a mori


    You're right, this is fun!