whats your favourite killer music theme?

my personal favourites are Pyramid head's theme,oni's and the demogorgon's theme

Comments

  • Hillbilly and Ghostface genuinely give off a spooky presence.

  • Doctors & Demogorgon but my menu music is off...

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Hillbilly and Ghostface genuinely give off a spooky presence.

    I didn't realize Ghostface had his own chase music. Or some of the others. The ones that really stand out to me are the Clown and now Trickster. Otherwise, I just hear ramped up music telling me I'm being chased, but they often blend together in my mind. It's probably just me!

  • Oni, probably.

    DUNG DUNG DUNG DA DUNG DA DUNG

    Can't beat it

  • The Shape, natch. I mean come on, it's the most iconic theme in slasher movie history.

    I actually like the slow building menace of the Clown's theme as well.

  • Fav lobby theme? Pyramid Head or Trickster for sure.

    Fav Terror Radius/Chase music? Probably Oni or Deathslinger.

  • @Jealousy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2073790#Comment_2073790

    I didn't realize Ghostface had his own chase music. Or some of the others. The ones that really stand out to me are the Clown and now Trickster. Otherwise, I just hear ramped up music telling me I'm being chased, but they often blend together in my mind. It's probably just me!

    I think they meant menu music, GF doesn't have his own chase music sadly.

  • Oh! My mistake. I just got Ghostface, so I'll take a listen to his menu music. Thanks!

  • The guitar on Legion's menu music is sick.

  • Lobby:

    1. Trickster - It's so damn unique
    2. Clown - Fits him too well
    3. Demogorgon - Has the same energy as the Stranger Things opening theme
    4. Hillbilly - I don't know how to describe his, it's just very good.
    5. Ghostface - Scariest one out of all of them

    Chase:

    1. Deathslinger - Has a lot of tension
    2. Hillbilly - Same description as the lobby music
    3. Oni - It's ######### awesome.
  • @Jealousy said:

    Oh! My mistake. I just got Ghostface, so I'll take a listen to his menu music. Thanks!

    His menu music is spooki.