Ban for Dcing?
Something I've been wondering is if there is a permanent ban for Dcing. I know you get soft bans for a few minutes but does it go further than that? I'm worried since my internet connection is not always the best, so I get kicked from the game back to the loading screen often. I'm worried I could be possibly banned for this and need some support ._.
Comments
When you get banned for a month and you still have the nads to do it once more, well, I don't know lmao. Never seen someone go past 72 hours XD
The devs and mods have said DCing is banable but haven't said to what extent.
72 hours? How many dcs lead to that ban?
Dcing is def a huge problem. I started playing this game like 3 months ago and never once had this happen. Now, it happens at least once in a two hour game play. Most nights it is 2/3 times. Whatever they are doing it is not enough. You can tell the difference between bad internet and someone who dc's right after a down or hook,,,there is no coincidence.
I think 8 lol
That is crazy
In this community. I have no trouble believing it.
Oh god lmao. I'll stop playing the game till I get better internet 💀
Remember, you have to SERVE those HOURS first THEN DC AGAIN to continue up the chain XD
Then you should probably fix your internet before playing an online match where your participation can make or break the match for everyone else. You bear the consequence of that if you don't want to do that, it is your responsibility.
Though yes, you CAN be permanently banned but it's -very- hard to be they pretty much rely on the penalties now. There are people that have 72 hour locks from rage quitting constantly and have not been permanently banned so I doubt even with a spotty connection you could ever unintentionally hit that threshold to warrant a permanent ban.
It would be very hard to get permanently banned for DCs. You'd have to have very big sample size of games with big portion of them beiing DCs. I think the DC penalty system would stop you before you'd be able to get perma banned for it. There also won't instantly perma ban you out of nowhere, you should get several strikes with warnings before you get perma banned,
Well, I'm not expert on the topic, mods are the only ones who can give you proper answer. Best to adress your connection issues to be safe.
If it's the cables going to my house that can't support the internet problem it's not so easy to fix ❤