I'm asking for some permission on using some images
Heyo Behaviour. I am a new Twitch Streamer (Just made affiliate yay!) and I'm wanting to pull a subathon On Halloween night (Australia Queensland time so Halloween morning America I believe) and I am wanting to use some of the DBD posters as a base to build upon for the subathon so I can promote myself a bit and get my name out there. The images attached is what im wanting to use.\
My subathon will be on Halloween and with the new Micheal Myers movie comming out It is going to be a 4 hour to max of 10 hours Micheal Myers killer games. or Laurie survivor gameplay. Pretty much free advertisement for the movie lol. I am a big fan of DBD and the Halloween movies which is why I want this to be my first subathon idea. I'm just wondering if its okay for me to use these images for a poster to promote myself?
Comments
my advice - send it here https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
lol
Easier to ask forgiveness than for permission. Just do it!!!
Cheers I have done that now
I hereby grant you permission
So sadly I am unable to use it as it is their interlectual property which SUCKS, but I will have to find a work around. Most likely make my own creation in some way.