what is this?
ive never seen this before in all the time I've played DBD, it was a beam of light going straight up
ive never seen this before in all the time I've played DBD, it was a beam of light going straight up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is a beam that can be spawned using the glass bead addon on a map.
Its a map add-on that lets you leave a marker for teammates
It's an add on for the map that lets survivors place beacon styled markers. (Killers can't see it by the way, only survivors)
It's a add-on for the Map item. One of the other survivors must have placed the beam there to signify something important (Probably the generator).
Does the Killer see the markers as well? (I guess not, but I prefer to ask!)
Yup they do too
Somebody else answered that. (No). Funny I was just thinking about this too. I haven’t seen it in awhile.
I never see this - very rare anyone bothers with a map. I used it once to try it out but it seems pointless as you can't explain what you are marking and why
What is that, god? As he finally come to save us from this hell hole!?
Nope. Just a map add-on :)
I know I was trying to be funny
I'm like 99% sure it doesn't, or at least it's not supposed to.
Unless they changed it over the years, I can remember I saw it as a killer.
But that was a long time ago, as well as survivor I've not seen it since a very long time
There's an add-on for maps called the "glass bead." Using secondary option on a map with a glass bead will spark this little marker than only other survivors can see. You can use it to mark the location of a generator your doing, a locker you're in to set up a head on, etc.