BHVR should add a disclaimer before reporting
I got reported by a duo for wallhacks, infinity attack(no idea what they meant but I assume no attack cooldown) and speedhacks. I was playing scratched mirror with a backpack build and no map offering. Can BHVR add some red text that says "Read perks addons and power description before reporting for hacks" cause I got double reported for running a meme.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
If the reports are fake, nothing will be done. Don't worry.
This isnt even the first time I have gotten reported for either backpack build, mirror myers or just general gamesense. I got reported for finding someone in a locker after they got in immedietly after wasting god pallet to stun me.
@Friendly_Blendette you don't need to worry about false reporting, it's why we ask for video evidence from our players...we don't ban without actual evidence as proof.
Don't worry, salty people constantly report others and abuse the report system. It's them who'll get punished for false reports if you actually didn't break the official rules in any way.
So in this case it sounds like he was reported falsely.
I'm not really worried about gettig banned its just I wonder how many of these kinds of dumb things with people not knowing perks clog up the system every day.