Mid-Chapter Patch
What are you most excited for?
I'm mostly excited for the original theme lol
I'm mostly excited for the original theme lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats kinda sad, I am exciting for the new vaulting mechanic, wonder how that will affect loops
And I cant wait to hear it hehe. I got this game during the last barbecue event...and i prefer that menu music over the clown and spirit.
I know that devs probably don't have any intention of doing this but I would still love an option where you could change the menu theme to any that has been previously used.
Like a standard option that would give you whichever one is currently on the roster.
Selecting your own personal favourite theme.
Lastly an option to randomise in every time
Nothing particularly interests me coming up. I want the Hex and Obsession systems to be removed/reworked.
I mean, they're fixing pick-up bugs on survivors, but not fixing the Ironworks second floor exploit. I'm sure that I'll find impassable gaps (still) when I play killer, too. I ran into one on Blood Lodge just the other day, and that's not in the patch notes.
By far most interested in the changes to the Spirit.
.....Oh, wait...
OG THEME BEST THEME!
Honestly if there's anything I want to hear again it's the winter solstice.
My favorite was the Halloween menu from last year. But Solstice was probably my second favorite.
The Freddy rework, DS nerf and the closable hatch!
... oh wait...
That and smaller swamp maps.