Add Pallet Vacuum back

For those of you who don't know, pallet vacuum meant that survivors could quickly go to the other side of the pallet when dropping it. I think this was a fun and balanced mechanic that let survivors get more loops out of pallets. While we're at it, can we get the old Ironworks window back? That was fun as well :D





april fools lmao

Comments

  • Dude, it was so obvious it was an April fools prank. It was a LONG time ago since I saw an "Add pallet vacuum back" thread.

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    Dude, it was so obvious it was an April fools prank. It was a LONG time ago since I saw an "Add pallet vacuum back" thread.

    I know, but even the most obvious jokes go over people's heads here sometimes.

  • Man I love April Fools day. I hope Sluzzy posts something against the survivor side for April Fools.