New bp code 100k
Aprilfirst
Aprilfirst
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow you are so cold
no way this is a Code...
Playing with peeps emotions...
Why didn't I think of that?
I thought you were being serious but then I forgot what day it was...
Hey, at least I said it was only 100k ๐
Try shirtless cosmetic promo code next ๐๐๐
Did you see BHVR's tweet? they announced a shirtless collection.. the monsters, playing with people's emotions like that
They definitely went too far with their games. T_T
As a consoler if it were in all caps and very very long, then maybe ya woulda had me...
If code isnt from me its fake simple as that :D