I want to play a game.
Each of you can only list a single thing that Plague can do but Trickster cant
Each of you can only list a single thing that Plague can do but Trickster cant
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Laugh
Giggle
Down more effectively
First thing I thought when I saw the title was "Saw?"
Okay in all seriousness tho this sounds fun, I got a good one
Sandbag and tunnel survivors ๐ only good thing about him when playing against him.
It's an instant thought of " yup quick and easy match it is then"
The only game I won as Trickster so far was the one when one of survs was afk.
The only game when I died against Trickster was the one when some console peeps dumped me on the first hook in the basement.
Amazing killer.
Can actually snowball.
i thought this was a complaint about the "i want to play a game" achievement
(single) hit and run