hit boxes work worse than normal or is it me

The last week I have been playing several games and I feel that the hitboxes are again bugged, is it my thing or they ruined it again

Comments

  • @usuarioreal said:

    The last week I have been playing several games and I feel that the hitboxes are again bugged, is it my thing or they ruined it again

    Probably your location compared to the server because the issues are actually reduced for me.

  • It got very inconsistant ngl. Yesterday I got a game where the killer was a huntress and slapped me with attacks that had insane delays, hitting me mid air after I jumped a window or around corners.

  • Personally, I have had too many bs hits, receiving and hitting, since this update launched. Pallets don't seem to work well for me, as they get a hit on me, and I throw it down, but they don't get stunned, or I throw it down right on them and I don't get a stun.

  • I noticed it when playing last night. It's like the old vaults are back again.

    Getting hit through pallets seems to be regular too.

  • Worst I've gotten recently was a Ghostface hitting me through pallets and a Bubba hitting me through a rock in Ormond, so I find it ten times better than it was a year ago.


    @ThisIsAName said:

    Personally, I have had too many bs hits, receiving and hitting, since this update launched. Pallets don't seem to work well for me, as they get a hit on me, and I throw it down, but they don't get stunned, or I throw it down right on them and I don't get a stun.

    Pallets are bugged right now.

  • I've had survivors teleporting forward at vaults and pallets making it impossible to hit them. It's like the opposite of what it was before.

    Now it's just this half the time:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gBONeq_OUM