Killer spawns right next to me.... why?

What the title says, I literally don't know why Vigo's Shroud needs to be my favourite offering in the game... Please someone help me how to spawn away from the killer, holy. RNG SUCKS. I really do want the devs to fix this "bug" thats been going on for a long time.

If you're seeing this in the future sorry but the video was deleted.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080365#Comment_2080365

    Yes, the distances are random, but minimum distances are set to not have you spawn right next to the Killer, which your video shows it's still working.

    Vigo's Shroud ensures lots of distance between the two of you, but it doesn't stop you from spawning right next to the Killer because that's not a thing.

    Btw not trying to spam but I found another DbD forum that you can take a look at:

    @Aellidon said:

    Hello.

    This happened me many, many times and sometimes you just hide or sometimes the killer saw you because you couldn't get a decent spot to hide. However, I have played 3 games in a row where I spawned, walked LESS THAN 5 SECONDS and the heartbeat sounds. I can't do anything in the whole game. Why is this way this spawns? Why do I have to start a game, basically, in a hook?

    No, I'm not a pro survivor, I just want to have fun but this is completely UNFAIR.

    I even sometimes spawned seeing the killer without even moving.

    Pretty much everyone agrees that it's just luck, no one talks about spawn distances and etc. NOT to be rude in anyway.

  • @Marigoria said:

    So as soon as you spawn you sprint burst into the killer direction, and the killer sees you. Where is the issue here?

    Not sure if you ignored the other posts, go take a look we already addressed this "issue" before.

  • @DaggerFraggerPat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080461#Comment_2080461

    Btw not trying to spam but I found another DbD forum that you can take a look at:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/80351/survivor-spawning-very-close-to-the-killer

    Pretty much everyone agrees that it's just luck, no one talks about spawn distances and etc. NOT to be rude in anyway.

    Like i said before: The minimum distance is set, otherwise we'd have seen way more complaints about actually spawning right next to the Killer, and not the one you complain about.

    From that minimum distance on, it's mostly random.

    I say "mostly" because the game has to factor in objects the Killer shouldn't spawn in, 2nd floors, etc.

    Again, neither of your videos show signs of anything being wrong with spawning distances, you just got unlucky with the random distance that is beyond the set minimum distance.

  • Wait.... that's actually pretty controversial. Spawning distance and luck (or rng) is the same thing. I looked up on the internet to see if your statement were to be true and it isn't. Like I said, minimum distance isn't said and not true but again I know what you're talking about. I think there is enough people asking questions or making posts like myself. Ok ok first clip wasn't really good proof but no one can deny the second clip, that's beyond stupidity if you try to contest.

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    I spawn next to the killer all the time welcome to dbd.

    Me too, its always a laugh when that happens. ๐Ÿ˜‚ especially next to bubba. Man's got a chainsaw better run!

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2066383#Comment_2066383

    Me too, its always a laugh when that happens. ๐Ÿ˜‚ especially next to bubba. Man's got a chainsaw better run!

    LOL, Bubba = 360, ez claps

    I'm joking, for some reason the devs made mechanic techs harder (360, moonwalk, etc) but yea I agree.

  • @DaggerFraggerPat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080582#Comment_2080582

    LOL, Bubba = 360, ez claps

    I'm joking, for some reason the devs made mechanic techs harder (360, moonwalk, etc) but yea I agree.

    Yeah he's pretty easy to outrun to be fair. I struggle out running the doctor the most or Ghost face, especially when it says in the corner escaped, you think you've lost him turn a corner and he's just crouched there ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • I spawned right behind a nurse a few meters away. It actually scared me when the camera started to pan around and there she was lol I just stood still and she went ahead and blinked on..๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

  • I've seen videos of survivors spawning in the killer shack with the killer.

    It was a long time ago.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080595#Comment_2080595

    Yeah he's pretty easy to outrun to be fair. I struggle out running the doctor the most or Ghost face, especially when it says in the corner escaped, you think you've lost him turn a corner and he's just crouched there ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Am I really the only one who likes to go against Doctor? He's annoying but struggles to be a good killer.

  • @Scream_Queen865 said:

    I spawned right behind a nurse a few meters away. It actually scared me when the camera started to pan around and there she was lol I just stood still and she went ahead and blinked on..๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

    XD yea it happens.

  • @Mr_K said:

    I've seen videos of survivors spawning in the killer shack with the killer.

    It was a long time ago.

    Yea I've seen videos on people who actually spawn looking at the killer, it's kinda sad but it happens.

  • You just sprint bursted into the killer's direction while at the same time they also happened to patrol that same path... That's not even a close spawn + killer shack is a common spawn spot for survivors so killers with some game knowledge will patrol those common spots first. You could also have just hidden when you heard her getting close but you obviously wanted her attention so what's the point of this post?

  • @DaggerFraggerPat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2080828#Comment_2080828

    Am I really the only one who likes to go against Doctor? He's annoying but struggles to be a good killer.

    Do you not think he's decent? His powers upon the skill checks are mental. Have you tried being phase 2 of hallucination doing skill checks going backwards ๐Ÿ˜‚ especially when you think the actual killer is infront of you and its not. The man's crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Metzu said:

    You just sprint bursted into the killer's direction while at the same time they also happened to patrol that same path... That's not even a close spawn + killer shack is a common spawn spot for survivors so killers with some game knowledge will patrol those common spots first. You could also have just hidden when you heard her getting close but you obviously wanted her attention so what's the point of this post?

    Holy crap, I'm really tired of saying this, I understand that was a bad clip but you also have to consider it really isn't based on killer movement/patrol, it's just LUCK that I ran into her. Explain the second clip? I don't think you can, I mean all that really is, is BAD RNG which is the whole point of this discussion... Also it doesn't matter if I sprinted towards her, in the end if I still did gens/totems/chests/etc I would've been caught. Hiding still doesn't fix the fact that the rng is trash, I'm usually with one or two more survivors, so they should hide too? I don't think your points are good enough to define my actions/statements. NOT to be rude in anyway.

  • @SammiieK1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2082356#Comment_2082356

    Do you not think he's decent? His powers upon the skill checks are mental. Have you tried being phase 2 of hallucination doing skill checks going backwards ๐Ÿ˜‚ especially when you think the actual killer is infront of you and its not. The man's crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Yea Doctors tend to use their powers like crazy but there is a huge difference between a main Doctor and someone who just uses Doctor for any other reason, timing. Timing isn't easy with Doctor I mean he's predictable, using his power slows him down, you know when he uses his power, you can dodge his power, I mean overall that is why he is low tier, the killers I HATE most are trapper, spirit, and hag.

  • I remember spawning so close to a Myers and he just turned around and hit me after the intro to the match

1 2 โ€บ