MAKE BLOODWEB SOUNDS LOWER
I play with my volume 75% in game, I can hear moans in a ok way. But when I get to the lobby I lose my ears to the bloodweb sounds, seriously its earraping
I play with my volume 75% in game, I can hear moans in a ok way. But when I get to the lobby I lose my ears to the bloodweb sounds, seriously its earraping
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
comparing a sound to r.a.pe isn't ok
Isn't there separate volume settings for ingame and menu?
I agree it is louder than normal menu sounds. I do mute my headphones when leveling. But there's a lot wrong with audio in the menus. One example being Huntress breathing. She's breathing like she just ran a marathon and it's causing me anxiety listening to it.
WHAT?! I CAN’T HEAR YOU OVER MY BLOODWEB!
unfortunately there isnt
I agree with this post. I just want to listen to the sweet menu music, without so much bloodweb noise.