Other Anti-tunnel perks should be a priority for changes.
With DS nerfed and no longer giving immunity from doing objectives in front of the killer. They should focus on boosting other Anti-tunnel perks this Mid-Chapter. Because variety is much needed and I'd much rather have them buffed instead of a return to old DS.
Comments
It they create a new antitunnel perk you’ll see ds less than MoM
I just hope BT gets nerfed.
I hate the design of that perk,it rewards unskillful play and does literally nothing against camping.
Meanwhile I hope it gets buffed to not being affected by TR, rather by raw distance
It needs a middle ground. Unhooked loses collision for 16 seconds if the killer is within 32 meters but the collision ends if they act on anything. Or just make it automatic. No bodyblocking,no bt into bt. Fully counters camping even with insidious since you can't be hit for 16 seconds.
My idea was for it to be distance and time based.
If the Killer is within X distance for X seconds, BT can be activated
Endgame unhooks would be a free escape in that case against some Killers. And there is still the multiple floor problem. If it proccs you know the Killer is still around even if he is just patrolling above you for example.
But I get the idea with the distance so you have a Chance against facecamper.
Same thoughts, but I'd consider that a buff
I consider it to be halfway happy.