Survivos I want to play other killers but you want let me..
I always have to play freddy spirt oni legion and clown I was trying to play demi with yellow surge but 2 survivos with prove thyself three matches in a row it's ok cause I'll just grab Freddy and double pip again. So play sweetie since I can't have fun neither will you
Comments
Killers, I want to use other perks, but you don’t let me
arent you the guy who made the thread about how you think freddie should have teleports to exit gates? You dont even need make excuses for playing freddie here btw.
Nobody owes you anything. Not even your so called "fun".
Play as you wish and just be mindful of your actions.
Do you feel better now you've got that off your chest?
"You should have a Snickers; you're a diva when you're hungry" springs to mind
Nah I feel better ebony moris And 4ks always make me feel better. Stop using dead hard prove thyself there are other perks I am trying to design builds these people.Use the same bullds over n over n over again you should only be able to use perks once a day force people to make new builds.
That was a logic question and the answer I accepted was as the survivors get closer to getting out there fear lessons. And I tried demi with one perk and it was miserable.
The world owes me everything and the sooner you realize that the world is yours not there's your life becomes easier.