Last Time I Give BHVR Money

All Kill is the last chapter and time I give Behavior money. My god.

Comments

  • @VikingWilson said:

    All Kill is the last chapter and time I give Behavior money. My god.

    literally same, ######### killer and strong survivors as usual. the devs need to get a clue and learn how overpowered survivor is compared to killer and then design something.

  • Pyramid Head was the last DLC for me. Blight's PTB was an insult, not even being the actual build for him, so I didn't buy it out of principle. I avoided the Twins fiasco after trying them on PTB and then maintaining a wait-and-see post-launch approach.

    Once I tried Trickster on PTB, and then read how they further nerfed him, I said to myself: Oh hell no!

    I haven't had DbD Installed, outside of the temporary PTB tryouts (no self-respecting person would call it testing since BHVR listens to little to no feedback), and keep waiting for that Chapter that will bring me back.

    I've a feeling I'm gonna be gone a long, long time. 😂🤣

    (EDIT: Blight wasn't the last DLC I bought, it was Pyramid Head. I had a brain-fart.)

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/238378/last-time-i-give-bhvr-money

    literally same, ######### killer and strong survivors as usual. the devs need to get a clue and learn how overpowered survivor is compared to killer and then design something.

    how is the new survivor good at all? Her best perk is exhaustion based and two time use at best.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2062153#Comment_2062153

    how is the new survivor good at all? Her best perk is exhaustion based and two time use at best.

    It just adds to the pool of power-play perks survivors endless have and get