No Mither, Surveillance, and Monstrous Shrine

How where these not included in the PTB? These are the worst perks in game, but Bond gets buffs!?

Comments

  • How are people still complaining about No Mither in 2018? Like, how?
    Yes, it's a bad perk. That's the freaking point. It's "Hard Mode" for survivors that CAN lead to some interesting builds that are still pretty bad.

  • HP150 said:

    How are people still complaining about No Mither in 2018? Like, how?
    Yes, it's a bad perk. That's the freaking point. It's "Hard Mode" for survivors that CAN lead to some interesting builds that are still pretty bad.

    That might make sense if it was rewarding enough, but it isn’t. It’s just as you said it leads to builds that are all trash.
  • They literally said no mither iso to challenge yourself as for monsterous shrine I've seen a few suggestions over the last week along with surveillance which is literally useless. Overcharge does a far better job even if they hit the skill check since it gives 0 progression and with Huntress Lullaby is pretty hard to go against assuming you get the tokens.
  • Vigil was hit very hard due to exhaustion nerf. It needs to change.
  • Vigil was hit very hard due to exhaustion nerf. It needs to change.
    I never said it didn’t lol. Also it’s just got buff in the PTB
  • I had enough arguments but let me say this: 

    I strongly believe that if we would buff ######### Decisive Strike to be infinite uses and with a 48 hours stun, Killer mains would shed less salt on the forums than a balanced, not UP nor OP No Mither.
  • HP150 said:

    How are people still complaining about No Mither in 2018? Like, how?
    Yes, it's a bad perk. That's the freaking point. It's "Hard Mode" for survivors that CAN lead to some interesting builds that are still pretty bad.

    I sometimes run no mither TINH spine chill and resilience to see how many great skill checks I can hit, but Moreso just trying to get the gates open as quick as possible. 

    Against a hag once, me and two other people ran from gen to gen and did them as fast as you possibly could to start the match, probably powered the gates in under 3 minutes.