Spirit/ Nurse WITHOUT using their power vs Trickster
I give the edge to Spirit/ Nurse
I give the edge to Spirit/ Nurse
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exactly why I give them the edge!
Nurse literally cannot catch up to survivors if she doesn't use her power (unless she uses an add-on that increases her base speed).
Spirit also has an actual passive, she phases while moving, and even when you dont move survivors get tricked
Nurse would be harder than Trickster as the best she can muster without using her power is 105% with an iri addon. Without that she moves at 92% which is slower than survivors.
Trickster is base 110% without any addons.
Spirit has an upperhand, because she passively phases which hids her red light for a brief time which can get her hits from survivors not knowing which direction she is facing. She also has an addon to increase the frequency of this passive phasing.
From Easiest to Hardest using No Power would be:
Spirit -> Trickster -> Nurse
Yeah I am implying using the Iri
Without their power, what's the difference between Spirit and Trickster?
Trickster is slower while using his Power, and said Power gives him next to no benefit most of the time. Spirit and Nurse (with iri addon for Nurse) are both, on average, faster than Trickster with his power.
And if the Trickster only uses M1 as well?
Well then Spirit is slightly better because of the DC factor. A surprising amount of people just don't want to play against Spirit.
Spirit has passive phasing which hides her red light occassionally.
Does the red light flash? I believe it's only the model.
The red light disappears too I believe.
It disappears along with her model for a split second.
Even Deathslinger without pressing M2 the whole game is better than Trickster, because at least he zones survivors for free.
Honestly, a nurse who had permanent spasmodic on would be better IMO.