Is hold mouse click bannable?
There is a windows feature that if enabled allows you to hold mouse click even tho you don't need to actually hold the mouse button clicked.
Is this a safe feature to use or is it bannable?
There is a windows feature that if enabled allows you to hold mouse click even tho you don't need to actually hold the mouse button clicked.
Is this a safe feature to use or is it bannable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
EAC detected: Windows
Your account has been locked.
I use a macro to auto spam the button when I'm in hook struggle. And I'll keep using it until the devs do something about that awful mechanic.
I see no problem with what you're doing.
It's a OS accessibility option, I really doubt it's detectable or even bannable. Anyway thanks for reminding me this option exhisted :)