It is a big problem
One killer camped and tunnelled today when someone unhooked me the one who unhooked hook so basically 1 hook 2 on the floor if I unhook him my ds is not active basically it is a dead match. The ones saying it is your teammates fault like bro I am in solo q what can I do about it ? how can I know they are bad or not ? how to manage that game there ? Tired of killer mains it has to be like that yes it has to be nerfed but not that way. I am not getting any enjoy at this game anymore about today's camps and tunnels
edit : I am not a native english speaker sorry for the mistakes if I did
Comments
Which is why this DS destruction needs to be reverted back. It doesn’t harm SWF -at all- It exclusively targets solos. All this is going to do is widen the gap even further between solo queue and SWF.
thats true. I am agree with that