Trickster buff when?

I actually underestimated how unfun the trickster would be to play.

His power is so weak that camping is CONSISTENTLY a better option than actually going out and attempting a chase with slow movement speed and a non-lethal power.

I felt like I could at least have fun with his power a little, but every survivor I've played against knows to hug the nearest structure with a window to become immune to the power.

I thought the reports of how weak he was were hyperbolic, but I don't think there has been another killer this weak upon release in the time I've been playing the game.

The buffs need to come sooner than later- if they aren't going to do anything interesting to his power they need to bump him up to normal movement speed ASAP. Hell even with a bump to his power there is no justification for how slow he is.

Comments

  • Yeah,i don't get it either.

    Played a few matches with him and was constantly asking myself.

    "Why would i ever play this guy instead of Huntress,Plague or Deathslinger?"

    Also,the recoil and spread is the worst thing ever and makes hitting with the knives incredibly hard on console

  • @Jb94 said:

    I actually underestimated how unfun the trickster would be to play.

    His power is so weak that camping is CONSISTENTLY a better option than actually going out and attempting a chase with slow movement speed and a non-lethal power.

    I felt like I could at least have fun with his power a little, but every survivor I've played against knows to hug the nearest structure with a window to become immune to the power.

    I thought the reports of how weak he was were hyperbolic, but I don't think there has been another killer this weak upon release in the time I've been playing the game.

    The buffs need to come sooner than later- if they aren't going to do anything interesting to his power they need to bump him up to normal movement speed ASAP. Hell even with a bump to his power there is no justification for how slow he is.

    When monstersious shrine gets buffed 2025

  • Every game is basically:

    -Going to try and get value out of his power

    -Oh no 2 gens are done better just M1 to end this chase

    -Oh no I'm being looped on a Z wall because I'm so slow

    - guess I'll camp since by the time I head to a gen it'll be done?


    I made a post with a couple of changes when I saw him originally, but I think I might've undershot the things I was suggesting.

    I objected to people requesting the laceration be permanent at the time, can't help but agree it makes total sense now.

  • Yea it's an incredibly inconsistent power. You really have to focus and try hard if you want a remote chance. I find him fun but I don't find losing every match because his power is so weak fun.

  • They’ve ignored all feedback from 3 weeks ago. This is their vision for how he should be.

  • What kind of survivors do the developers come up against? I mean how on earth did they think this killer would be fine after the total failure of the twins? I just don't think the devs care anymore and are actually trying to kill their own game. Because this just doesn't make any sense to me.

  • Never 🥰 Hope that helps!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They’ve ignored all feedback from 3 weeks ago. This is their vision for how he should be.

    My vision is I will never buy him. Not even for shards. They don't deserve my money.