If you played the game once, why did you open this patch with a lot of noticable bugs and non-changed version from PTR?
You know @MandyTalk, the completely independent forum Moderator who has no say in the development process, has no say in the development process right?
I read somewhere that they gave him the slowdown of both purple and green windstorm add-ons but only gave him the movement of one. This is why they removed it from the add-on incase you run them both.
It should have only been equal to one add-on and kept the slowdown on the add-ons.
Ah, well that’s unfortunate because I completely agree with everything you stated, and the slowdown of 2 windstorm addons is simply too much.
I would have never chosen to play 2 windstorm addons intentionally and never did before. In this particular instance this is more of a Base-kit Nerf than it is a Buff, if what you are saying is true.
I'm checking on this, it definitely didn't feel right when I played him last night - something was off. Will update more when I have it confirmed as a bug or not.
My guess is the uncloaking movement speed has a multiplier that affects post uncloak speed boost, the speed boost still works normally on pallet breaks with the serpent addon for as if it were pre-4.6.0 update uncloak speed boost, so my theory is thats where the problem lies in the speed boost multiplier being based of its new lower uncloaked movement speed value
I think this might be the case because old uncloak speed boost was about 6.9 m/s or around 3.5 times his uncloaking movement speed, so it might take the new value of 1.6m/s and use the old multiplier of 3.5 to only reach 5.52 m/s instead of his old 6.9 m/s speed
Has been there any updates about this issue with Wraith since this Thread over a week ago? Trying to see if this is something that's been fixed or going to be soon before I start playing again. Thanks! ^^
Has been there any updates about this issue with Wraith since this Thread over a week ago? Trying to see if this is something that's been fixed or going to be soon before I start playing again. Thanks! ^^
Well mandy did say it's being looked into and will be fixed. My guess is next hotfix or midchapter patch which is soonish.
OK, can confirm there is something not working as it should, and this is being looked into and fixed!
Thanks for checking, you rock! I was concerned cause, while I haven't played in a bit, i know that post-uncloak lunge is vital for wraith.
I think the guy who suggested that the lower move speed while uncloaking may be affecting it could be on to something. It seems like the kind of bug that would come with this type of change
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know @MandyTalk, the completely independent forum Moderator who has no say in the development process, has no say in the development process right?
Ah, well that’s unfortunate because I completely agree with everything you stated, and the slowdown of 2 windstorm addons is simply too much.
I would have never chosen to play 2 windstorm addons intentionally and never did before. In this particular instance this is more of a Base-kit Nerf than it is a Buff, if what you are saying is true.
My guess is the uncloaking movement speed has a multiplier that affects post uncloak speed boost, the speed boost still works normally on pallet breaks with the serpent addon for as if it were pre-4.6.0 update uncloak speed boost, so my theory is thats where the problem lies in the speed boost multiplier being based of its new lower uncloaked movement speed value
I think this might be the case because old uncloak speed boost was about 6.9 m/s or around 3.5 times his uncloaking movement speed, so it might take the new value of 1.6m/s and use the old multiplier of 3.5 to only reach 5.52 m/s instead of his old 6.9 m/s speed
This is Great news! Thanks for having looked into it so quickly! Wraith players appreciate you!
Has been there any updates about this issue with Wraith since this Thread over a week ago? Trying to see if this is something that's been fixed or going to be soon before I start playing again. Thanks! ^^
Well mandy did say it's being looked into and will be fixed. My guess is next hotfix or midchapter patch which is soonish.
Thanks for checking, you rock! I was concerned cause, while I haven't played in a bit, i know that post-uncloak lunge is vital for wraith.
I think the guy who suggested that the lower move speed while uncloaking may be affecting it could be on to something. It seems like the kind of bug that would come with this type of change