Sooo... did Wraith secretly get his own chase music?
Asking just in case...
Asking just in case...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why is it different?
No, I just want to know if he secretly got his own chase music this patch.
I don't think they'd do that without giving him an actual rework, like clown or billy.
Rework as in adding a new mechanic to the power
darn
Or a cooldown in that case.
A cooldown is a new mechanic, new mechanic doesnt mean it has to be a buff, its just a significant change for better or worse.
Honestly he is good now so I wouldn't be surprised if the just included it because I love wraith currently