Where is Trickster?
Hey I gave been waiting til today for Trickster and I don't see him at all to purchase. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know what's going on?
Hey I gave been waiting til today for Trickster and I don't see him at all to purchase. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know what's going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the chapter will drop in a few hours from now.
The chapters have almost always launched 5PM GMT. I know because it was always 5 minutes before the 2nd half of my split shifts lol, made that 2nd half extremely slow and boring.
11 am est
Awesome thank you everyone for replying! Newer player to the game than most, and I have been waiting for this haha. I have PS4 so I'm waiting for noon yay!