Honest killer tier list
my-image.png
Based off of how well they can do against good survivors
Based off of how well they can do against good survivors
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress should be higher, otherwise I agree
There’s mine
How is Myers better than clown btw? Myers can’t end chases against competent survivors and has the slowest start in the game
I'd move oni up to A and pyramid head down to B but everything else looks good
You don't think Leatherface can do better than Pig, Legion or GhostFace? Imo the instadown alone puts him a tier above those. And you almost never see a Bubba not run bamboozle so windows aren't an issue for him (crowd control's gonna be another perk Leatherface players are probably gonna run to deal with windows) and you can melt through pallets pretty quickly.
You've really underestimated Huntress, Deathslinger, Clown, Ghostface, Legion, Leatherface and Plague. And you've overestimated Doctor and Pig.
I don't see clown doing better then myers ever. Always use corrupt for him so you can get rid of his weakness which is early game. Clown can't snowball or juggle better then him as well.
I hard disagree. Remember this is against good survivors who are good on gens and in chase.
But how does Myers stop looping?
Pig is fine where she is. I agree that she's a tier over Clown and Trapper.
I kind of agree hehe
A better tier list would be something like this.
Clown and Wraith are definitely above Pig. Clown now has 2 ways to stop looping and Wraith's mobility puts him ahead of Pig. Mobility in this game can't be understated on how powerful it is.
I agree that mobility is powerful, but it isn't the only way to apply map pressure. The Pig can essentially take a survivor out of the game for some time with her RBTs, but I understand your argument because they are RNG dependent. All I'm saying is that she isn't the worst killer in the game.
LOL.