Taking a Break...

I know that there are a lot of posts like this. But I've decided to take a break from DbD. I've been playing this game for more than 3 years. Since before the Halloween release.

I have never seen so many issues with the game and community since I started. 20 minute+ wait times, teammates sandbagging nonstop or not coming to unhook at all, people who not only have no idea how to play, but who ruin the game for others.

DbD is terrible at the moment.

Comments

  • Not to mention the last 2 chapters weren't any good. I got enough shards to unlock the 2 newest killers and I don't even want them.

  • Don't blame you I'm on breaks from this game a lot, mine will basically end tomorrow when the new chapter comes out.

  • Aw, but you're about to miss the best chapter of all time (for survivors)!

  • Have you considered playing killer instead?

  • @Tsulan said:

    Have you considered playing killer instead?

    LOL!

    Killer is what made me want to take a break in the first place. Everytime I come back I realize that the killers biggest enemy is the maps. They're going to nerf Spirit too to force you to pick a killer who's going to suffer hard with hold w loops.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2058344#Comment_2058344

    LOL!

    Killer is what made me want to take a break in the first place. Everytime I come back I realize that the killers biggest enemy is the maps. They're going to nerf Spirit too to force you to pick a killer who's going to suffer hard with hold w loops.

    So... civilization then?

  • @Tsulan said:

    Have you considered playing killer instead?

    Yeah, I hate playing Killer haha. I don't even like doing it for the amount of time it takes me to complete a Daily Ritual. Eventually I do want to try the Trickster, but I doubt he'll be able to convert me.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Aw, but you're about to miss the best chapter of all time (for survivors)!

    It does seem like it's going to be good. I'm just tired of playing for almost 2 hours and only playing like 4 short matches because I'm sitting in a lobby for 20 minutes at a time. I want to run from Killers, not sit on the menu.

  • @FostahBoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2058268#Comment_2058268

    It does seem like it's going to be good. I'm just tired of playing for almost 2 hours and only playing like 4 short matches because I'm sitting in a lobby for 20 minutes at a time. I want to run from Killers, not sit on the menu.

    Then play killer. Killers have no queues!

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Not to mention the last 2 chapters weren't any good. I got enough shards to unlock the 2 newest killers and I don't even want them.

    Twins are really boring and weak but Blight is not bad. If you meant Trickster we cant buy him yet

  • At this rate they’re going to need mandatory killer time. Where every player has to play a game of killer to earn tokens to play survivor, just to fix the queues

    They clearly dont care about improving the killer experience so I dont see any other way. Heck they dropped all their animation work within 2 weeks because survivors were unhappy, meanwhile as killer we cant even get autohaven brightened up a bit. That’s how little regard the developers have for anyone keeping their game afloat by playing killer

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2058677#Comment_2058677

    At this rate they’re going to need mandatory killer time. Where every player has to play a game of killer to earn tokens to play survivor, just to fix the queues

    They clearly dont care about improving the killer experience so I dont see any other way. Heck they dropped all their animation work within 2 weeks because survivors were unhappy, meanwhile as killer we cant even get autohaven brightened up a bit. That’s how little regard the developers have for anyone keeping their game afloat by playing killer

    If killer was mandatory, people would probably stay afk during the match.

    But yes, the devs need to something urgently or the queues will get even longer.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2058203#Comment_2058203

    Twins are really boring and weak but Blight is not bad. If you meant Trickster we cant buy him yet

    Yes. Since trickster is coming out very soon I was using him as an example. Blight chapter was okay.