Is borrowed time worth to have?
Hey guys so I've never used borrowed time before, still getting used to the perks. Is it worth having? Seen some mixed signals across the forum, didn't know if it was worth it for claudette? 🙂
Tagged:
Mod
Hey guys so I've never used borrowed time before, still getting used to the perks. Is it worth having? Seen some mixed signals across the forum, didn't know if it was worth it for claudette? 🙂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it’s an amazing perk. It will help you get safe rescues and helps a ton against camping killers
yes, and as a killer i love making it not count against me...... give a survivor a wasted perk slot.
It is a great perk and beneficial against a camper. Very strong at end game as well. I don't run it often anymore. I run Bond and can usually perform a safe hook rescue or I take the hit using the information from Bond. But it is a strong perk.
Absolutely; it turns unsafe hooks for you and the rescued survivor into possible escapes, as long as you can both loop decently. It won't stop face camping, usually that's a guaranteed one for one, but it'll help in other situations too.
Yes, it's a very strong and useful perk. Some matches you might not get any use out of it, depending on the situation but it can be completely clutch at the end of a match when the killer has no reason to leave the hook.
Yes, it is a very good perk.
Yes, it's a very strong perk. It also a teachable for Bill, who is a completely free character, so it's something you'll want to unlock early. His perk Unbreakable is also very strong.
It's a perk I usually run, because sometimes it's just necessary.
BT is one of the better perks out there, especially with the current meta.
I never use a build without it, it's that good. So many times my team loses games because nobody brings borrowed time and the killer can just tunnel constantly with no repercussions. It is definitely a game winning perk.