Brutal Strength should be at least 30%

20% faster break speed just isn't impactful enough for a perk slot. Breaking a pallet takes like 1.5 seconds, and kicking a gen takes even less. 20% of that is extremely tiny.

Look, I get that it was nerfed when the base speed for kicking was buffed. But a ton of changes have happened since then, and a ton of better perks to use have come out as well. Not to mention this very idea has been suggested 1000 times before.

So please, up the percentage on Brutal Strength so it can compete with other Killer perks.

Comments

  • Well, Let's go to the stats!

    With Brutal Strength, 1.5 seconds goes all the way down to 1.2 seconds. Is that good? Surprisingly yes. Is it outclassed? absolutely. I don't think it needs anything ridiculous, just a small bump in the right direction. 10/20/25 maybe?

  • My idea for a Brutal Strength buff was the idea to cancel kicking a pallet, just like how you can cancel kicking a generator.

    I think it could lead to some funny mind games.

  • A pallet break takes 2.7 secs.

    Brutal makes that 2.16.

    If you're curious, Brutal + Fire Up turns it to 1.35.

  • @QwQw said:

    My idea for a Brutal Strength buff was the idea to cancel kicking a pallet, just like how you can cancel kicking a generator.

    I think it could lead to some funny mind games.

    the buff wouldnt really live up to the perks name.

  • @QwQw said:

    My idea for a Brutal Strength buff was the idea to cancel kicking a pallet, just like how you can cancel kicking a generator.

    I think it could lead to some funny mind games.

    By the time you go to cancel the pallet, it's practically already destroyed...