Second Wind needs to be like Deliverance

Seriously, just change the description of Second Wind so it activates upon healing a Survivor one health state OR getting a safe unhook. It will totally change the viability of the perk

Comments

  • i like this change but the thing is second wind already got a buff so i doubt theyll buff it even more

  • Yes.

    Please buff Steve's perks.

  • I’d rather have it like aftercare where you complete a heal action as opposed to completing a full heal

    CI’d rather it work like aftercare and have it when you

  • I wouldn't even mind removing the healing condition altogether and just increasing the passive heal time to 1 min. You get 2 efficient heals that can be interrupted by a killer.

    I don't see how could that break anything when the most viable strat is to not heal at all and just do gens. Even passive heal would mean you're losing out on another strong perk insted.