Ok, so I am not usually one to say something like this, but why have my last 6 games been so hard?
I have been playing some Oni, but for the last 6 games I just played, they have all been with SWF groups (two 4 mans, one toxic one).
Another thing, they were all rank 2's and 1's, there were no other ranks but these two. I still managed to do well despite the odds, but jeez dude it was insane. I am all for challenging games, but not every game I play.
Did BHVR turn on some sort of secret MMR or SBM system or what? lol
I know I am not the kind of person to post something like this, but it all happened wayyy too often and all right after the other for it to be coincidental.
If it somehow happens to turn into 7 I will update the thread.
Comments
What time are you playing at there is a sort of witching hour where a lot of people hop on with friends and let me tell you co-ordinated teams tend to massively increase the difficulty. Mainly around evening periods and weekends.
I don't think so, i have played like 20 demo games today and only had a single game where i lost since it was a full meta swf.
You probably got really unlucky.
I was playing these games from a few hours ago so 6:00 - 8:12, or about that time. I don't think it is because that is the time when people get on since I haven't ever run into that problem before.
lol I think so, but it was incredible how unlucky I got. I have never had more than 3 SWF groups who are good in a row before.
i've been getting sweaty swf non stop I'm about to quit