flashlight saves noobish and abuse
4 man swf with flashlights, i dc. Flashlights needs to be removed too many people using this as toxicity and i dc everytime someone repeatedly flash his light on me
4 man swf with flashlights, i dc. Flashlights needs to be removed too many people using this as toxicity and i dc everytime someone repeatedly flash his light on me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's not a good reason to DC. You can see what they are carrying in the pre match screen and use the Leave Match option before it even begins. There is also the perk Lightborn. Makes the flashlights useless against you.
Okay lol.
1) Lightborn or Franklin's Demise
2) Don't advertise you breaking in-game rules on the forum lmao
3) Have you heard of the concept of walls? Or perhaps looking up or down?
4) Bait it out
5) It's better than any other item a survivor team can bring. I'd rather they waste time with the blinds than have 4 toolboxes or medkits and smash through gens.
6) Flashlight saves aren't "noobish", they're one of the most skilled things you can do as a survivor.
7) And I really hate saying this but, get good.
Nope flashlights needs to be removed and it is griefing
Please be baiting please be baiting please be baiting-
2/10 Not enough effort has been put into this bait post.
anybody with half a brain can name 3 things off the top of their head that counters multiple flashlights.
Seriously flashlights save is abuse and griefing
Frank it down and step on it for 120 seconds
Oh.
Oh dear.
Oh bestie...
Oh dear...
Flashlight saves is as bad as teabagging
This is bait.
This has to be bait.
I can't deal with it, it's 1:40am and I'm literally seeing things.
There's no way you can't be baiting
I'm genuinely having a breakdown over this #########-
#########?
If you’re gonna bait you could try a bit harder
I do love me some lightborn lol
Same heck I’ve had easy downs from it and if my killer don’t have hit I work at it best moment I hit a red rank going for a flashlight and negated it then as one gen left knowing a the flashlight survivor would rush a save I pig crouch camp and I get the other survivor show up so all 3 are there and afterwards a rank two (part of the flashlight saving duo) goes to me learn to play (aka I’m pissed I was outplayed so saying your not good) when all I did was adapt to 1 gen and a swf that ruses saves