How many games do you play before you start to feel fatigued and do worse?

I was playing with my friends today and I was doing OK at first. But as the night went on I started to perform worse and worse and making extremely bad judgments. I think I played so much I started to get really tired and do worse. So how many games do you play before you notice you start to do worse?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The depression sets in the moment i hit play killer.

  • I usually play for a straight 2-3 hours every day. I haven't really had the time to do any more than that in one go.

    That usually is about 6-10 trials, depending on how I do.

  • It depends on what side I'm playing. For survivor it's 2 matches. For killer I can go about maybe 8-10 matches? Depends on the survivors and my mood that day. If I'm in a bad mood and really good survivors I get burned out much quicker. If I'm in a good mood with survivors around my skill or less if match making sucks I can go for a while.

  • I don't usually do more than 2 killer games per day. Sometimes 3 if I had some quick games and always a different killer. Around 5-7 survivor games. I either steamroll the killer or get steamrolled by a meta nurse.

  • Zero. I don’t even need to boot up the game to feel fatigue. Just looking at the game icon brings me stress, tiredness and miserable feelings. I haven’t being playing this game for more than one week.

    You guessed it. I mainly play killer. I really, really don’t want to deal with that at the moment.

  • Become fatigued and do worse?

    I don't really get that.

    Or maybe to an unnoticable degree.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I was playing with my friends today and I was doing OK at first. But as the night went on I started to perform worse and worse and making extremely bad judgments. I think I played so much I started to get really tired and do worse. So how many games do you play before you notice you start to do worse?

    Intill me or one of my teammates are tunneled to death.

  • @Boss said:

    Become fatigued and do worse?

    I don't really get that.

    Or maybe to an unnoticable degree.

    I guess he means before you get tilted and start playing worse due to that

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2053724#Comment_2053724

    I guess he means before you get tilted and start playing worse due to that

    I don't get tilted either, i view the game too much as "just a game" for that.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2053748#Comment_2053748

    I don't get tilted either, i view the game too much as "just a game" for that.

    That’s fair I do that too. After you play solo so much you start to just accept that

  • Dont have a number, but after around 4 hours I start to feel a little bit exhausted. Depending on how the games went (solo queue adventures, bugs ruining my fun etc.) the timer may decrease.

  • Usually after first killer game, even if I win it almost never feels like a win, due to the stress involved to get it. I still got 3 killer dailies I haven't done in weeks because I don't really need bp anymore that much and I don't want to stress out and be bullied by tryhards all the time.

  • I usually play 4-5 hours every evening regardless of having a good or bad time.