Oh God Please Get it Off Me.
Make it stop! I don't want this, I never asked for this.
Ahhhhhh!
Make it stop! I don't want this, I never asked for this.
Ahhhhhh!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
red ranks?
that would appear to be what the post is talking about, correct
But red ranks are full of highly skilled potatoes. How could you not want that?
Can't relate, because I suck at everything๐
If you look at it, that's the survivor red ranks, not the killer one. Meaning grey rank solo teammates vs stridor spirits, double recharge nurses, forever freddys, and that one occasional clown who remembers why nobody plays him in red ranks
Welcome. :]
Rip
No.... Mend now legion wishes to stab again.
Maybe if you didn't run no mither + This-is-not-happening + Dark sense + Calm spirit and a brown toolbox, you wouldn't be in this situation.