Heroic Cause, any advice?

"Recover yourself or others twice while using Empathy."


After 20+ games Im at my wits end on how to get this.

Comments

  • You should use Unbreakable as well and hope to get lucky. Maybe a Medkit or WGLF would be an option as well, to heal someone quickly.

    I got it in my second game, 1 time picking up another Survivor and 1 time picking myself up. But I guess, being lucky here is a core aspect.

  • Sadly it depends a lot on wheter or not the killer slugs and despite people complaining about slugging it clearly isn't as rampant.

    I would suggest empathy (required) unbreakabill, for the people and bond.

    Lurk around a chase untill the survivor goes down and then go to quickly for the people them and take the hit. If you are lucky the killer will chase the other survivor giving you the chance to use unbreakabill for a challenge complete.

    If you're unlucky and they pick you up you'll just have to hope you get unhooked later and you can try the same trick again

  • I used For The People and got it in one game

  • Empathy, Unbreakable, Adrenaline, and perk of choice. Options: Soul Guard, Tenacity, Flip-Flop (doesn't help the challenge).

    I got it after a bit of some games where the killer tried slugging cause several of us were together near a high-progress generator.

  • Unbreakable, Tenacity/Soul Guard,Empathy and Wglf with a green med kit. Try that, it helped me get it quickly.

  • Use unbreakable. If you have deep woung, you can run to the corner of the map and let the timer to go down for easy unbreakable.I did it with no mither, tenacity and unbreakable build

  • For the People and Unbreakable is probably the best way, but if you don't have one of those, it can take a loooong time.

  • Screenshot_31.png

    I managed to do it eventually after reading some other threads. basically namechange and hope that the killer feels merciful enough to repeatedly slug a no mither user.

  • stick for the people on and run in and heal them as soon as they go down. You may get hooked in the process but you can heal after you get unhooked and just run and do it again and then the challenge is done.