What's the funniest thing you've done in DBD?
Basically moments that made you laugh or go "Why did I do that?" Stuff like that. Only talking in game stuff here. Nothing that happened on the forums.
Mine would be accidentally equipping Scared Hand before the update and someone fell on top of a trap and flew high into the sky lol.
Mine would be accidentally equipping Scared Hand before the update and someone fell on top of a trap and flew high into the sky lol.
Comments
Facing 4 P3 squadettes with flashlights and DS and legacy with the "try Freddy" offering (no perks / addons)
Urban evaded right behind Myers for 2-3 minutes
Once, I was in a match against the Trapper. He'd hooked someone in the basement and left so I was running over to save them. As I walked through the doorway of the killer shack, I was like "Oh yeah, I'm facing Trapper. I should probably look out for traps." Right as I thought that I got caught in a trap. I heard the heartbeat getting closer and I started panicking. As soon as I freed myself, he was right behind me. I bolted for the window and got caught in another trap. I couldn't even be mad, I was laughing so hard.
let the killer down me for deliverence to unhook myself only for my team to leave me and i couldnt try.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk8wuDok60Y at 9:40 : that was me 
I don't play toxic, as I hate that as a Killer, but I picked up a flashlight with Plunderer's during one of the matches I was playing around with it. Just happened to be a Wraith, so he got light burned multiple times until it died. I then found another one in another chest, playing on Azarov's, and I have to admit, I was giggling like an ######### the whole match as I burned that poor Wraith constantly. The elephant noise was just too addicting.
I hate trapper dailies. I dont play trapper. all my killers are p3 50, but i simply never got into trapper.
yet, im ocd af, so i always do the dailies.
I had a trapper daily to trap 4 i think. got the ironworks, basement inside factory. This one legacy dwight kept pallet looping and teabagging, so i left him alone. I killed 3 without a single one of them stepping in a trap, mostly cuz i was a goober about where i put them back then. I finally grab this legacy dwight, and take him to the basement, drop him in the corner, and go put a trap at the top of the stairs. Then I picked him up and dropped him until he wiggled free, then went to the stairs, where his options were to step in the trap, or stop to attempt a disarm and get downed immediately. the first couple times, he stopped to try to disarm and i took him to the corner and dropped him again a few times. then, he began stepping in the traps, to which i would pick him up and put him in the corner, and repeat the process. we did this until i maxed deviousness, which admittedly took a while. he invited me on steam and he unloaded about 5 pages of salt. daily done tho, pretty fun, but i still think the trapper is weak af.
funfact, that dwight is still well known in the community.
Not really the "funniest," but certainly "recent funny." I joined a lobby, and someone in the chat asked if I had a mist thickening offering, so I checked and I had 2 "Slight increase" offerings, so I applied one. When the offerings showed up to be burned, I saw "Slight," "Moderate," "Moderate," and "Considerable." The match didn't start because the killer quit (I can't remember if it was a Hillbilly or a Spirit). I felt bad because the killer had 1 perk and no add-ons, most likely it was their first time trying the killer out, but it was still situational humor.
Derank afk with rancor, then tab in after 10 minutes to see the obsession farming points/tbagging or flashlighting in front of me, you know that kind of stuff.
Those are the rare moments you can actually scare a survivor
lol
I have had many funny events but I have one that happened yesterday that I will never forget, so I was chasing a Feng, I was about to swing at her but she san past a locker, and as soon as that happened a Dwight got out of the locker infront of me so I did the grab animation and it was his last hook. I didnt even know he was in there, it was pretty funny I wish I had my shadowplay set up so I could have a clip of it
Playing Pig and grinding to rank 1. The last survivor hid until the third was sacrificed, and I found him as he reached the hatch on Azarov's (the one with the repair garage). The hatch spawned next to the Excavator, but a generator was right next to it as well. After faking kicking the generator (taking longer and longer), I baited him to jump and pulled him out, hooking him right in front of the hatch for a 4K.
Here have the aftermath picture. This was before the Emblem system.

Not me, but my friends and I were playing against the hag on coldwind farm. He was about to grab our friend off of the hook when the hag slowly turned and he pallet slammed her ass...It was the funniest thing I have ever seen...It was like she knew it was coming too.
I've had lots of really fun moments in this game. Reason I keep playing really. But the one that stands out in my mind at the moment is a chase I had with Leatherface. I was chasing this Feng Min and she abruptly stopped in front of this door so I revved up my chainsaw. It was like she was stuck, but I couldn't see how. Right as I'm about to release my chainsaw she starts running, but it's too late. I knock her down and then mysteriously this Claudette was in front of me and I knocked her down.
I didn't really know what happened until I went back to review the video. The reason that Feng Min got trapped was because we were running past a generator. Turns out that Claudette was working on the generator in such a way that Feng Min couldn't move past her and she couldn't retreat because I was body blocking her in. So by the time Claudette figured out she needed to move her butt it was too late and they both got nailed. Man, I got a laugh out of that. You just know that Feng Min was screaming at her TV for Claudette to get the hell out of the way.