Killer+ Other Survivor teaming, holding game hostage
The killer picked up the survivor before they can bleed out and then held them in their shoulders, after a while the survivor got released but the killer did not kill the survivor, instead both of them are now trying to look for me to kill me. after a while, the killer will drop the survivor, so the survivor can have my position, then drop them so they can reveal me.
the survivor doesn't want to work on gens, just to find me so I can be killed. They showed signs earlier in the match that they didnt want to cooperate (hiding after every person got downed, refusing to finish gens)
Is this a case of screw me and die? (P.S., that's exactly what happened)
At least it's all recorded, but hell they probably wont be punished anyways.
Comments
If you were letting them bleed out than you kinda deserved it.
It's griefing if they use it to kill all other survivors, yeah. But sometimes you gotta look. I had a match as plague earlier and I was just trying to get everyone injured at the same time for a tome challenge, and only one survivor sorta understood after I let him go?
they wanted me dead, im not going to pick someone up who is then going to just get me killed. it's like giving a serial killer their weapons back after having them taken away
maybe im mistinterpretating it but was it 2 survivors left he downed the other guy and you let him almost bleed out then he helped the killer find it
Doesn’t matter if OP deserved it or not.
Leaving a Survivor to bleed out isn’t against the rules, but working with the Killer to kill another teammate is.
The only thing (somewhat) questionable here is holding the game hostage, really.
I've had this happen to me where the killer wanted a 4k so bad he picked me up and dropped me right before I bled out trying to get me to lead them to the other person. Best part was that I was in a swf with the other person so I could keep them away.
I kept pretending to look around, checking lockers, pointing to corners, going to the basement, etc. Had a lot of fun with that before they finally got fed up and killed me. Wasted probably a good 10 minutes. Only bummer was the hatch spawned on him afterword so no escape for my buddy. :/
In your case the best you can do is hop in a locker to hide your aura but it's only a matter of time really. The only satisfaction is the killer normally kills them right after.