FIX MAP ROTATION

2 times out of 3 is the same map... please make so you CANNOT play a map you played in the last 3 matches.
This is pretty boring.
Thanks.

Comments

  • @Radiant said:
    2 times out of 3 is the same map... please make so you CANNOT play a map you played in the last 3 matches.
    This is pretty boring.
    Thanks.

    Yeah, last night I got the exact same map three times in a row. Not another map in the "realm," but the exact same map.

    I got bored and logged out for the night.

  • I agree. That'd be nice. It'd also be nice if you could NOT get the same realm again every five matches.

  • *Gets Mother's Dwelling 10 times in a row*
    D A R N
  • I often get the same map twice in a row, then it'll kick it to another map and be doubled up again, it is rather annoying.

  • When life gives you 'The Game', use offerings. 
  • Backwater swamp all the time I got it 4 or 5 times the other night

  • Radiant said:

    2 times out of 3 is the same map... please make so you CANNOT play a map you played in the last 3 matches.
    This is pretty boring.
    Thanks.

    Legit no lie. This morning I was playing huntress. Got rotten fields 2 times in a row got pale rose 2 times in a row then rotten again and then again then some autohaven maps then rancid abittior then rotten again. I hate this game so much sometimes. Some of this may be inaccurate but I have not gotten 1 Macmillan all day and I got rotten fields at least 7 times in one day of playing. I got pale rose 2 times and grim pantry at least 2 times also got the game a couple times. also got bad ham preschool a couple times In a row. Some crappy rng. 
  • ur simply unlucky with the RNG which is promoting the free to play maps rather than the ones with licensed

  • Even between the f2p maps (all maps are f2p btw) you should have a better rotation... in the last 2 days i got no swamp maps, no school and only one japan.
    Were mainly macmillan and coldwind (often the same map) with very few autohaven.
  • I once had Lerys 5 times in a row which ended up with a total of 7 times in one session.

    That evening i wanted to practice Nurse...
  • @Radiant said:
    2 times out of 3 is the same map... please make so you CANNOT play a map you played in the last 3 matches.
    This is pretty boring.
    Thanks.

    For some reason I mostly see swamp and corn lately.

    really annoying

  • Two days ago I got Cornfield 6 times in a row. The derank playing as Michael was real LUL

  • I don't think they could do this.

    Trying to match up a map that 5 different players didn't play in the last 3 games would be almost impossible.

    I get that playing the same maps again and again is annoying, but I doubt they can do anything about it.

  • @TreblucFayle said:
    I don't think they could do this.

    Trying to match up a map that 5 different players didn't play in the last 3 games would be almost impossible.

    I get that playing the same maps again and again is annoying, but I doubt they can do anything about it.

    lol, of course they can and let's hope they will :)

  • Would really suck if it kept giving you the Game.

  • Underwater map plz, would help balance game. 
  • Seconded. I'm tired of MacMillan.
  • I got grim pantry 4x in a row today
  • @Radiant said:
    2 times out of 3 is the same map... please make so you CANNOT play a map you played in the last 3 matches.
    This is pretty boring.
    Thanks.

    Offerings cough.

  • Having two slots for offerings, one that could only be used for map offerings would help. Though in that case, survivor offerings would have to have less effect.
  • hope this gets take into consideration from devs...