Survivor Screams
When hooking a survivor their scream doesn't fully sync through. They scream half way then make a grunt. I don't know if it's a bug or not but the full scream was nice. ![]()
When hooking a survivor their scream doesn't fully sync through. They scream half way then make a grunt. I don't know if it's a bug or not but the full scream was nice. ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If unintended, this could probably be tossed in the Bug Reports subforum! Nice find
We need our full-fledged horror screams back!
http://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-reports
Agreed haha sorry couldn't find the bug report section
Yeah, there's got to be something...oh well.
I love those times of dbd i hope they bring it back DEVS PLEASE SEE THIS FORUM AND REMOVE THAT GRUNT AND BRING THE OLD HOOK SCREAM. Please
besides the screams were very loud you could hear it in the whole map
THANK YOU! I'm glad you agree!
This thread ended in July, but not long after the long screams actually did come back, on both sides I think. Now in February 2019 you can sometimes still hear the old hook screams, on killer side only though.
God no, I don't need Claudette's haunting screams to come back
Laurie’s screams are 10X worse than Claudette’s
Welp i miss their full screams.
I do too! Just keep Claudette far away from me...
haha you go it!