MMR, When is it back on permanently?
Does anyone know when MMR will be back on, temp or permanently? I'm kind of waiting for it to come back on so matchmaking isn't horrible for survivor anymore.
Tagged:
Mod
Does anyone know when MMR will be back on, temp or permanently? I'm kind of waiting for it to come back on so matchmaking isn't horrible for survivor anymore.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While i also can´t wait for it to come back, what do you exactly mean with the matchmaking being horrible for survivors?
Do you mean the queues? If yes, than thats unlikely to change with the new MMR.
As long as it doesn’t put me with baby killers I’m good. Those matches are really boring and I usually end up giving them the kill
I thought it was already active?
Hopefully never
We don't have a date yet for when it will be permanently implemented. The last test was to get data on how it was working, and it's being taken from there.
Whats active is the data gathering to assign everyone on their respective MMR but people is not getting paired using it, for now it still uses the rank system.
MMR was active some days ago for 24 hours to test it and then brought back offline after they collected data on how it was working.
Do you have any info on how the test went? When it was first released, it performed terrible. But the last time seemed good.