Frosty eyes are no joke !!!!
Is it just me or is it when you start the match and you see a frosty eyes killer they are literally telling you I am gonna camp you into the ground.
Every time I see a frosty eyes killer I know if I get hooked I am not getting off.
It used to be back in day if you ran into a trapper with Rogi mask you weren't getting off the hook, but it seems frosty eyes has taken over that job.
When I play killer its the 72hrs apron, they all think they are the 360 gods.
Its possibly just my imagination.
Does anyone else when they see a certain cosmetic killer/survivor think oh ######### here we go.
Comments
Someone scared of seeing christmas in killers eyes? Well this is a first
Frosty eyes = Often inexperienced players that most likely play with NOED
I play with Frosty Eyes on most killers because I never buy cosmetics. I just don't fit your description because I never camp or use NOED.
My experience with the glowing eyes, orange or blue, is that you can see them from across the map because the glow is bright and the maps are dark.
Weirdly enough for me its sets. If I see someone in a full set costume, I feel like they're going to be a little more try hard. If I see someone with a mixed set (like three parts from three different outfits) they're generally more chill and fun. You'll still die sure but it'll be with a smile.
Frosty eyes are for true gamers ๐
Those glowing eyes give away killer position. If I'm trying hard I will choose darkest skin