Imagine having survivor party and the killer can hear into it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Just had a thought. Imagine if you're SWF and you're party could be heard by the killer as well? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wonder what sort of gass the killer would hear from the survivors ๐Ÿค”

"Yeah go work on the gen in the main building" killers thinking *yup nice one il go there, drop him and hook him, thanks for the heads up kid" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Oh no, the killer can hear me calling my friend a 'behindertes Eichhรถrnchen' before 3 of us break into song and start screaming Korean and 1 regrets playing with us, I'm terrified.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Oh no, the killer can hear me calling my friend a 'behindertes Eichhรถrnchen' before 3 of us break into song and start screaming Korean and 1 regrets playing with us, I'm terrified.

    How has he managed to hear you ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Well. I have a better idea: we can read in everyone's mind. We all know what we are going to do. The best players would be able to confuse the others that they are thinking something but, actually, they think something else! What a twist.

  • Since survivor is pretty easy, the killer would probably hear me and my friends telling jokes and laughing instead of paying attention.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    Well. I have a better idea: we can read in everyone's mind. We all know what we are going to do. The best players would be able to confuse the others that they are thinking something but, actually, they think something else! What a twist.

    Dude that sounds more worrying than if they were to physically be able to hear our party ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @QwQw said:

    Since survivor is pretty easy, the killer would probably hear me and my friends telling jokes and laughing instead of paying attention.

    Me and my mates just take the piss out of how the killers must feel after 3 gens go off at the same time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • The killer's going to hear me singing "Country Roads" as they approach the generator.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    The killer's going to hear me singing "Country Roads" as they approach the generator.

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • My """"singing"""" is loud enough that I've scared my neighbours, I'm sure the killer can hear me

  • *Tells friend a joke

    He laughs

    I laugh

    The bush laughs

  • Honestly depends on the killer. I'd either ######### the killer while singing hit or miss, or make a joke here and there

  • Well then don't cheat by using un-policeable external programs that give you an unfair advantage which where never designed, built, intended for or balanced into the game.


    My heart bleeds. All cheaters deserve and eventually get what's coming to them.

  • @Tricks said:

    Well then don't cheat by using un-policeable external programs that give you an unfair advantage which where never designed, built, intended for or balanced into the game.

    My heart bleeds. All cheaters deserve and eventually get what's coming to them.

    Think you've missed the point of what the post was supposed to be about ๐Ÿ˜ณ wasn't anything to do with cheating... it was question of what you reckon the killers would hear from the survivors. Nothing to do with cheating.

  • I can already hear the loud-ass, bass-boosted Russian songs playing to get me to mute them.