On October 2020, Dead by Daylight reached its record amount of players at an amazing total of 77,347 players. This was during The Eternal Blight event.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah i knew that. but that number reduces when they saw the event was a grind instead of a fun event
Didn’t know and I also don’t know what to do with this information now that I know :)
Your not dumb lol I have to do research myself if that makes you feel better. The knowledge doesn't just randomly appear in my head 🤣
man i thought dbd was dying
I knew this, bit didn't have the numbers down.
Funnily enough, I joined in October 2020 when the Halloween sale went live.
Still here :)